To be honest I could listen to just about any Monica song. But my top songs by her that I have to listen to are:
Don’t take it personal/Just one of those days
Why I love you so much
Everything to me
Love all over me
Before you walk out of my life
I wouldnt even call them happy songs there just amazing, and the beat on them, the vocals they kill me!!! So yeah since I’ve been home today as I got my exam results ALOT of Monica has been on repeat I think shes amazing. And my favourite album by Monica “Miss Thang” I’m still struggling to believe she was 15 when she recorded it, she’s just too much UGH!
JEDWARD - UNDER PRESSURE!!! THATS ALL!!!
Nicki Minaj - Just about anything but my faves from her are:
Kill the DJ
Still I rise
I get crazy
I’ll just stop there because I could go on for a while!
This morning I was excited until we we’re on the bus then I started to get nervous, then hearing my god sisters results just knocked my confidence, she done exceptionally well!
So we came off the bus now and I was shitting myself I even shed a tear as I approached school. I got into the hall got my results came outside. then me and my friend went to our own private corner in the car park to open it. It was a pleasant surprise, yes I could have done better but im not disappointed at all!
As I was out yesterday night I missed watching Big Brother live, however through the power of Twitter I found out and find it quite hard to contain my anger on public transport however I held it in!
Ermmm I don’t vote for anything Big Brother related unless its free but like really are the British public fucking insane? You evict Sam Pepper the ultimate housemate of the series who provided nothing but pure entertainment, yes he went a bit too far at times but so what. Fucking John James was a bitch from the first week and only got evicted this week what the fucks that about!!
Corin was Hilarious and she got evicted why? I really have no idea
So for that reason I don’t think I’ll be watching Big Brother till the Tuesday the final. Because what entertainment are we really gonna get from watching Dave, JJ, Andrew, Mario and fucking Josie?
These past few days have been probably the best days of summer so far. So much little things have happened to contribute. My dance performance finally coming together yesterday was like the best feeling after days of doubt as soon as I got on the stage I was like what? it happened so fast I know I messed up on bits but I didn’t even mind because when I came off stage I was just buzzing!! On like a major high, also the feeling of weight being lifted after two weeks of preparation the hard part was done. Also this week I just done a lot of thinking and I finally know what I want to do in life at least I think I do, until it changes, but I’ve got a feeling this is the right thing, its just how I’m going to go about that’s the problem, but I have big idea’s and know where I want to be in life so I need to get thinking fast. I might start to note my idea’s down and see where I go from there. Finally XFACTOR STARTS TODAY!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!
Thinking about it now I wish I had a more interesting Tumblr name so I could go in depth with the meaning however its pretty boring. I couldnt think of anything to call my Tumblr, so I thought why not keep it simple with my name, with an added twist, LOL not really a twist just minus the last letter.
1. I had the fastest growth spurt known to man, one day I was like 5’1 a week later I was 5’5!
2. People burping in public really gets to me, probably one of my biggest pet hates
3. Im one of three children
4. I don’t intend on going to university and no one can sway my decision
5. I’m black
6. I once fell in a freezer in ASDA
7. I was brought up as a Catholic but I don’t really follow the religion, there’s too many questions that need answering but cannot be answered
8. I’ve never eaten a burger from Mc.Donalds
9. Im terrified of watching Crime Watch, if Its on in the same room as me I have to leave or put my head phones on and listen to painfully loud music
10. I have very sensitive ears, my ipod volume never goes more than the halfway point.
11. My iPod touch is called Santino Gomez, I may on occasion refer to it(him) as a child e.g I’m might say putting Santino to bed, which means I’m charging him, or my mums looking after Santino, meaning my mums playing some type of game on my iPod. Weird I know, I’m just that type of person :)
12. I am an open hypocrite
13. I find it so hard to say sorry genuinely
14. I love to cook
15. I have a group of favourites who are just a group of people some famous, some not so much but if I saw them I would be majorly spazzing! My favourites tend to change quite frequently however they are some who have always been there and always will be, they normally have a talent as well. Most of my favourites are gay and black, however more recently Drake made the cut as my first straight male favourite :)